Instagram Twitter Pinterest YouTube
 
Quality, Pride, Family...throughout....
The Larson Family History

Over 90 years after Ed and Johanna Larson began farming in Magnolia Township, Don and Virginia carried on the farming tradition in 1957 at the current Larson Acres’ site. Today, Mike, Ed and Donald Larson — with the help of children and spouses — are all involved with the operation that has grown from humble beginnings to a dairy that milks 2,800 cows and farms more than 5,000 acres while supporting our local area and its environment.

Many things have changed since we first began farming, but the principles by which we operate haven’t. At Larson Acres, dairy farming is about producing high-quality milk. But it’s also much more than that. It is about doing what’s right for the families in our community, our animals and the environment.